***IN STOCK*** NEW 2019 BETA EVO 125
PLEASE CALL 01200 448130 FOR AVAILABILITY
Beta EVO MY 2019
Evolution in action
Beta launches the new EVO MY 2019 into the market.
The Tuscany-based bike builder's engineers have completed an intense development and technical refinement program to give the new Evo an even higher performance and reliability while increasing the fun factor and rideability.
The new Trial range incorporates all the race know-how built up by the Beta Factory Team (which, this year, has two top riders, Albert Cabestany and James Dabill), ensuring all riders, non-professional and professional alike, can count on the best available technology.
There are four 2-stroke engines: 125, 250, 300.
All the 2-stroke versions – have the following new features, designed to give the bikes a more technically polished feel.
Engines (except the 125 cc) feature a cylinder with a new exhaust port geometry and new timing curves. Both of these developments improve low-rev engine control and stabilize the power delivery, providing exceptional, stock-setting performance.
Moreover, a new gear selector cam has been designed which was used in the earlier Factory models, and provides more positive shifting.
Another Factory model feature is the new CDI control unit, now with even better performance and optimized mapping for the new cylinder.
Much of the attention was directed at the chassis set-up, with a series of new features on both the 2-stroke and 4-stroke models:
• New shock absorber port geometry: now higher and more progressive;
• New shock absorber piston: increased suspension sensitivity and progression. Together with the modified plug geometry, the new piston generates decidedly more grip, making it more forgiving in the event of rider error;
• New pump on mechanical side of fork: ensures more progressive impact absorption;
• New fork oil: improves stability at high temperatures, maximizing smoothness;
• Renewed chain tensioner: adjustment range now wider while making adjustments easier;
• Rear brake caliper with brake pad anti-vibration system: maximizes precision and significantly reducing noise;
• New graphics and colors.
Arrange a Test Ride
Our team of experts can help you choose the right bike for your needs, we have a range of trial bikes available for you to test ride before buying. Fill in the form below and we'll contact you to arrange your day with us.
Request a Part Exchange Valuation
If you already own a bike and would like to upgrade to one of the new more efficient and better spec bikes, please submit the form below and one of our colleagues will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
If you're looking to purchase a new or used bike, use the loan calculator tool to work out the monthly repayment figures. These calculations are only a guide, please submit your details and we'll help you find the best finance deal!