2020 VERTIGO VERTICAL 200
Now available from Inch Perfect Trials! Please give Matthew or Aran a call on 01200 448130
Introducing the 2020 Vertigo Vertical
Perfecting The Revolution!
Vertigo Motors is delighted to present the latest evolution of the Vertical-Works model. This new model will be available in the traditional 125, 250 and 300cc versions, and new for 2020 the exciting 200cc and 280cc versions too.
These are the main new features of the 2020 Vertigo Vertical.
- Reiger adjustable rear shock. Compression and extension. Provides super smooth & controlled suspension travel. As well as improved traction and stability in all conditions.
- Tech racing forks, with adjustable rebound, end-stroke & spring pre-load. Provide maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
- New lightweight billet alloy wheel hubs-laser etched with the Vertigo logo and finished in anodised red.
- FIM/Race-Spec Galfer rear disk.
- S3 Hardrock steel footrests.
- New Mapping customised to 2020 configuration. Allows the rider to switch between a more aggressive map for dry and grippy conditions or a super smooth map for wet and slippery conditions.
- New thermodynamic configuration.
- New 2020 specification cylinder head - with red anodised finish.
- Vertigo CNC brake and clutch lever adjusters - Allow instant fine tuning of your control.
- Renthal handlebar grips.
- New Vertigo handlebar pad.
- Throttle cable adjuster at the handlebar.
- Magnetic lanyard kill switch-ready to race feature.
- New design billet triple clamps-with red anodised finish.
- Redesigned clutch: allowing for a more responsive and precise feeling.
- New radiator design and new fan: improves air flow and cooling, whilst being more resistant to heavy impacts.
- New silencer guard spacers: give the rider more precision and control when manoeuvring the bike.
Arrange a Test Ride
Our team of experts can help you choose the right bike for your needs, we have a range of trial bikes available for you to test ride before buying. Fill in the form below and we'll contact you to arrange your day with us.
Request a Part Exchange Valuation
If you already own a bike and would like to upgrade to one of the new more efficient and better spec bikes, please submit the form below and one of our colleagues will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
If you're looking to purchase a new or used bike, use the loan calculator tool to work out the monthly repayment figures. These calculations are only a guide, please submit your details and we'll help you find the best finance deal!
Calculator for illustrative purposes only. Rate will depend on personal circumstances, product and amount you wish to borrow and may vary by lender.